Description: Henry Morgan is a man who’s been alive for 200 years and he doesn’t know why and has spent the past 200 years trying to find out. Presently he works as a medical examiner in New York. Detective Jo Martinez works with him and is intrigued with him. Abe is the only one who knows Henry’s secret.
Creator: Matthew Miller
Stars: Ioan Gruffudd, Alana De La Garza, Joel David Moore
Taglines: Who says you only live once?
- The word “forever” is said in every episode.
- As of April 2018, there remains an active effort by fans of the show to have it brought back into production.
- Judd Hirsch plays Abe, and his younger self (seen in flashbacks) is played by David Krumholtz. Krumholtz played Hirsch’s son in Numb3rs (2005).
- The only concentration camp to tattoo numbers on prisoners was at Auschwitz and rarely on babies. When babies were tattooed with numbers it was generally on their thigh or bottom as their arms were too small.
- 200-year-old Henry ‘Hank’ Morgan shares his name with the main character of Mark Twain’s “A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court”. Henry Morgan is also the name of the 17th-century privateer as depicted on the “Captain Morgan” rum label.